Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Counting the Omer: Wednesday Night, 18 May 2016/12 Iyar 5776


Today is Day Five of Week Four of the Omer.  That is Twenty-six Days of the Omer.  The Theme continues to be Happiness.


My wife, Clara, shared the above même on her profile on Facebook the other day.  I thought it rang true enough to share as my daily thought for the Counting of the Omer, with Happiness still the operative theme.
          What, you don’t read Hebrew??!  Okay, I’ll translate it for you…I think this is more-or-less accurate…

CEASE:
START:
Talking
Listening
Planning
Acting
Complaining
Inspiring
Worrying
Hoping
Casting Doubt
Believing
Doing Nothing
Working Hard
Being Downcast
Smiling
Being a Doubter
Trusting
Resenting
Appreciating
Hating
Loving
         
          Great advice for everybody; it speaks for itself and provides good counsel for those reaching for Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment